Welcome!

Welcome To My Portfolio Homepage!

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Branson Trip: Ozark Mountain Skycoaster

Oh boy was I scared! When we were on our trip in Branson we decided to go on the Ozark Mountain Skycoaster. Big Mistake for me! My sister and her friend went before us and it didn't seem so bad. Here I am scared of heights and I go off and do something like this. It was very high up when we got to the top. Cory (my boyfriend), love it! What a rush! I think one time is good enough for this girl!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Skycoaster looks awesome! Do you happen to have any suggestions on any of the attractions on this site - Branson Shows? I've been trying to figure out an itinerary for my 5 and 6 year old. Husband too - for our upcoming trip in October. -Anna

    ReplyDelete